1st day of work was...quite a day.
The morning started pretty bad. The jam was massive!!! I was stuck in the traffic for about an hour & 20 minutes...damn, on my first day of work!!! I was starting to get uncomfortable in the car. Well, I think more like worrying already.
TuneTalkAnnie smsed me telling me that she will be a little late. I was glad as I was going to be late. I smsed her back that I was on the way & stuck in the jam for over an hour. Arriving there, she brought me to park my car & pass me the sticker. We then headed upstairs, & she led me to my seat. I'm seated right in front of her, passing me whatever she needed; documents, appointment letter to sign again; door tag...oh, & my temporary laptop which I'm using now :-p
Since my mac had not yet arrived, I've been given to use a temporary laptop...unfortunately with non of my required softwares. From that till today (my 3rd day here) I've not been able to do any work for the office or any for myself. All I've been doing? Surfing the net & chatting online :-p
For the 1st day, I actually went out for lunch with 2 of Tune Talks colleagues, 1 yum cha session with the them & also 1 yum cha session with Kajen. Wow, yum cha-ing 2 times in a day. Not only that, I've been asked to download Skype! Weird weird :-p
People here so far are nice & really funny people. I enjoying chatting with TuneTalkAnnie, she's really nice & funny; & also a good source for asking things :-p going to ask her to help me get something through her cousin. Now this is what I call networking :-p
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago

2 comments:
sounds like a good job to me. For me, 1st must be the working enviroment, nice place & nice people. 2ndly, my passion to my job, if I work as what I don't like or don't wish to, that is gonna be tough work & boring work everyday, but if it is what u r interested in, u'r gonna enjoy it everyday, am I rite? 3rd & lastly, of cos is the salary/wages/pay etc... As much as it can be!!! Hahahahahahah!!!
Yeah...it was exciting yet scary at the same time! So far, I'm enjoying myself here and hope for all the best to work out with everything here :-)
Post a Comment