Thursday, April 24, 2008

Life, Time Flies

As time flies, we're all:

• getting older by the day

• getting more matured as we experience more into life

• learning new things everyday

I always want to improve myself in everything I do. I want to be wiser. I want to be more matured, understand things better. Getting more experience about life. Getting to know life better, to really know what its really all about.

Life. People are always sad & happy. Life is so complicated. Life is...



Life actually s*cks in many ways.



But if life was so easy...then there are no challenges.


I miss my brother who has been in the U.S.A for many years already. But...life just goes on. I can't be sad for the rest of the time. I don't want him to worry about us back here. I'm doing what I can to make things better & to make things work out well.

Family has been better. Mom & grandma are better. At least for now they are not arguing & able to chit chat a bit. I remember talking to mom asking her not to fight anymore. I'm scared that I can't take it & I can't help them. And...I feel bad for dad also, who is trying his level best to make things work. Work itself is not going to well with dad. I'm worried...

As for relationship, me & Fluffy are trying to make things work & for the better. We're trying to be better, not having fights over small things; not easily to get upset with anything' less sensitive; understanding. We're more loving than ever, & happier. Learn from the past, look towards the future. Working things out. Talking out stuffs than keeping it in. Compromising on things.

Work's getting better. Its only my fourth week, but will do my best where I can. Enjoying here really.

Reality, life s*cks. But will make the best out of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muacks ~!!! :* love ya much2 ~ =)