Hehe, Kajen manage to get me invited for the Malaysian Dream Girl's event thats happening tonight at 1 Utama Shopping Centre. He told me he saw people setting up the place last Friday when he went there for a movie.
Yays~
Kajen had MSN-ed me saying he had the invites on his table. Went over to scan something then took the invite & had a peeked at it. Starts at 6.30pm, we need to be there by 6.00pm. We all planing to leave at 5.30pm to go change, get ready & head there straight.
Hopefully to get good seats to take some photos of the event. Hope to be able to blog it the next day. I remembered wanting to enter this competition for the heck of it & to try out. Thank god I didn't, as I heard this kind of show can get really rough & messy. Won't be nice. So decided not to & sit & watch instead. Never really followed anything about it though. I saw the last few contestants that are left...ehh, I don't know what to say. You guys can just drop by & check it out at Malaysian Dream Girls site.
Aww, but tonight I have to go back to do some works too. Looks like will be sleeping late. Ohh well. Works must be done.
See ya all at the events anyways, if anyone is going. You guys can just drop by there to have a peek maybe? :-p
Cheers people~
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago


3 comments:
hey geena (or shld i call faerie :) ). nice 2 know u went to the event!
any pics? hehe
Got...editing actually. Did you go to the event too?
haha no lah i wasnt there. thats why must see yr photos haha
Post a Comment