Mother's Day is here again. Every year I keep thinking of what to get for mom. I don't want to get her something she will not like or not use. So definitely no decorative items where possible. I was trying to find her something from Guess? the other time but didn't find anything she likes.
Luckily, she mentioned to just get her something from Bangkok would be just nice. So from Bangkok it will be, hopefully I can find something nice that she will like. My brother send her a Mother's Day card, & it just arrived yesterday. Nice card. Now, why can't they have nice cards over here? I just envy the cards that my brother sends all the way from there. Its always creatively made. I should go there one day & buy loads back!! Why not? Its not something you can get here. Anyways. Mom was really touched by the card. Mom was saying to me, "I can't expect your brother to bring me out, I'm more expecting you to." Mom had a point. If brother can take her, he would. The words he had wrote in the card to mom was really touching. Saying things like how he's happy to have her as a mom (as in understanding); happy to got to see her, good & alive; & well, too many stuffs. But I can see that mom was touched & brother really misses her. He misses us all. We all missed him too, but life goes on.
I wanted to bring mom out on Sunday itself, but darling dad had already arranged us to go to the store in Klang again. *Sigh....thank god its only half day. I definitely wanna bring her out. I could bring her out on Saturday...but where to go? That is the question. She told me I can take her out after helping dad at the store. Sounds much better, than I can take her & dad out for dinner. Its just mom & dad, a family thing. Just sounds heavenly to be able to spend some peaceful time with them. I never really had time for them recently with the way my life is running. Weekdays, its work, gym, friends & Fluffy (well, depends on Fluffy...he's lately been busy with recording; decided that best is he calls me when he wants to see me or when he's free)...well, sometimes weekends I have activities too. Decided to arrange back everything like it was for Saturday; just for my mom. No one else unless there is a sudden activity. But where possible, try to be just for mom. I know she feels kinda left out most of the time since I haven't really been home or spending time with her recently.
Sorry mom...I feel bad. I really do.
Promised, I'll take her out for a nice dinner with dad. I want to spend sometime with them. It means a lot for them. Hopefully dad doesn't take up the whole day, I wanna bring mom out on Sunday!! Hmmm...come to think of it, I better note it to dad. He tends to just forget then the day would be wasted for mom. No. I'm going to make it clear to him. I will drive both them for nice dinner. They will decide where they wanna eat. Think that would be nice.
Hmmm...Saturday? Thinking of getting a hair cut...wish I can do manicure, I feel like having one as a treat. But I'm on budget though its just about RM25 to RM30. Hmmm...
*wishing wishing
*wishing wishing
*wishing wishing
*wishing wishing
*wishing wishing
The Wandering Artist in the Graphene Age
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment