Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WALL•E

I've been seeing this trailer each time I went movies with Fluffy & my friends. Several times already I've seen it...the more I see it, the more I wanna watch it. I was telling Fluffy that I really wanna watch that when I saw the trailer & the posters.

Advertlets really had this time once again organize yet another movie screening for us bloggers to come & watch Wall•E. I was excited when I saw the message I had got on the screening & decided to blog right away. Its definitely a movie that I don't wanna miss, & best thing is that Advertlets is organizing it! Since its previous screenings, I always look forward for more better ones to come.

Imagine, 2 movies 2 days in a row! Monday Wall•E, Tuesday You Don't Mess With The Zohan. Advertlets have really outdone themselves this time trying to arrange 2 movies for 2 days in a row. Full support from me guys!!

For more info on Wall•E, click here; & for You Don't Mess With The Zohan, click here.

Ohh, & guys don't forget to watch the trailer!! :-D

So yeah, who's coming for this? I'm DEFINITELY going~!! Hehe :-p


Synopsis: In the distant future, a small waste collecting robot inadvertently embarks on a space journey that will ultimately decide the fate of mankind.

3 comments:

Ben said...

wow, free movies heh :)

Faerie-Lady said...

Yeah, can say that :-) are you in kl around this time? Maybe can pop by?

Ben said...

haha not yet in kl.. let u know ya if im coming up :)