Adverlets has yet another movie screening which I am keen to go. Not because its a free movie screening, but mainly since its arranged by Advertlets (also, since it seems like an interesting movie to watch too :-p).
Overall, Advertlets are improving in their arrangement for all this movie screening & I've enjoyed so far from the last 2 movie screenings that I have gone to (Ah Long Pte Ltd & Made of Honour) which were really good. I would like to support Advertlets so that they will get better & better for each movie screening they have for us bloggers. As each event comes by, the better they're getting :-)
You guys can check out about Advertlets (mainly for you blogger dudes) & about the movie screening at here.
So who's going? I'm definitely going for this. Don't wanna miss it :-) hehe!
Overall, Advertlets are improving in their arrangement for all this movie screening & I've enjoyed so far from the last 2 movie screenings that I have gone to (Ah Long Pte Ltd & Made of Honour) which were really good. I would like to support Advertlets so that they will get better & better for each movie screening they have for us bloggers. As each event comes by, the better they're getting :-)
You guys can check out about Advertlets (mainly for you blogger dudes) & about the movie screening at here.
So who's going? I'm definitely going for this. Don't wanna miss it :-) hehe!


No comments:
Post a Comment