Nearby, she had called again telling me that there seems to be starting a major jam just in front of McDonalds. Ending the call, I've manage to pick her up & headed straight into the jam. In fact, my colleague told me that the accident had just happened & she heard a really loud bang while she was on the headphones. She noticed the table beside her at McDonalds, the guys were standing up & trying to see what had actually happened.
The jam was really bad eventhough it had just started just a little in front of us. I was thinking it must be a really bad accident. It turned out, it was A VERY VERY BAD ACCIDENT involving a lorry (carrying rocks), 3 small cars (Kelisa, Kancil, & one more other car) & another car on the opposite side of the road (which I can't tell due to its damages of dents). Pretty much the other side had jammed up too. Our side of the road had from 3 lanes to 1 lane & with stones & sands all over the road from the spill of the accident lorry. My colleague manage to capture a few pics of it.

The people that was crowding to check out the accident

The lorry that had made the loud crashing noise that my colleague heard

The other 3 cars there that got involved

The other car; I couldn't tell what car is it due to its damages.

The damaged divider
After passing that section, I just realize that the accident had just happened just within a few minutes. If I had not gone & picked my colleague, I might have been one of them involved in the accident. I would have just gone straight, I would be at the place right at the time the accident had happened. Even my colleague had realized that.
I guess I was just lucky. If it was me, I wouldn't be able to blog & might have been in the hospital already. I thank my blessings for that...
P.S. I had just read the "The Star Online" site & realize that 7 vehicles were involved. Check it out here for more news. It really happened just minutes, just as I was fetching my colleague...

1 comment:
OMG! You are lucky! It was such a freak accident! I remembered several years ago, a lorry smashed the divider at the LDP flyover in SS2 and crashed into several cars on the opposite direction. It was such a shock that I remember feeling scared and apprehensive driving there!
Post a Comment