Sunday, August 10, 2008

Selling-On-Blog Trend

Lately, online selling through blogs are becoming a new trend. Basically, most people have blogs & they sell stuffs that they have. It seems to have been going pretty well for a number of blogs that I have visited over the past couple of months (bloggers reading other blogs & finding out more about blogs that sells stuffs) & noticed the amount of online blogs selling stuffs coming up dramatically.

And do the stuff really sells? Yes, they sell like hot cakes it seems.

One thing good about some of these blogs is that they will tell you the details of the item; if the item is new or has been used before. Of course there are always bad eggs in the market. at the most the customers can always send an email to enquire on the item that are on sale.

Some of the stuffs that are sold are sometimes stuffs that people have been keeping for sometime that are new & unused; at times items that are used, but in good condition; or they just want to clear out what they have.

Its kinda interesting having to sell this on blogs. It creates a whole new online ideas instead of having a boutique or just depending on eBay.

I am keen on trying out as well. I don't have much stuffs as yet, but would like to however get started somewhere. Anyways, would like to asks maybe some of you guys opinion on this? I'll probably create a new blog for this :-) & definitely the stuffs I'm selling are cheaper than the market price. I've did some market research already :-)

Now next step...maybe the blogs name? Hmmmmm...

3 comments:

foongpc said...

Seems like a good idea to me, but to be successful, you will need to have lots of traffic to your blog and get high page ranking on Google and other search engines, otherwise who will go to your blog to buy stuffs?

Ben said...

heya agree... online the way to go! :) good luck!

blessings said...

I found your blog by google searching "selling items from blogs". I am the admin for a bloggers Friday Flea Market. Thought I'd pass along the site and perhaps you would be interested in joining us. It's free to join =)
http://www.keepandshare.com/photo/view.php?u=116594
Blessings... Polly