Tuesday, February 23, 2010

28

23rd of February already? I cant believe it. It was only January when I recalled checking date for 23rd. Time flies.

Life has been better since I had my cleansing. Things with the family has gotten better, with Fluffy and also with friends.

Today I've received many smses and posts wishing me . I was most suprised when I received from my best friend who I've not heard for sometime...nor have we contacted or hangout since ages. I've really missed her loads, and was trying to find ways to fix things...but I never did manage to bring out that gut to do it. It was hard, didn't know where to start. I felt like an idiot when I received her sms. That's when I remembered, I never wished her on her birthday last yer in December. I felt like crying. I felt bad and upset with myself. How could I not have wished her? What I knew was...that now works takes most of my time lately. I hardly hang out with friends nor run to the gym as often. I also realized that somehow...I still had her gift with me. I've never had the opportunity to meet and give it to her.

I've decided. That I want to meet her and apologize to her for being a terrible friend, always ended up not meeting her up and cancelling on meeting her. She had nonetheless forgiven me many times until she finally blew it out at me. I did deserved for what I did. It seemed that I had changed over the time.

Fluffy had said, I seem to be more of myself now after cleansing. I hope to be able to fix whatever things I could. I've also neglected another friend of mine...another best friend. She has always been forgiving me and always trying to meet me. Instead, I am the one running away from her. Cos of work as well. I will definitely find time to meet them.

As for another friend, I had threw my temper on her. Cos I had hated her for what she had did. But anyways, those were old stories; the past. I've always believe in forgiving and forgetting...depending what the situation is. I still will pass her, the gift I had for her over the year.

Colleagues called me for lunch too today. For today we ended up trying out a new place instead. It was simple I guess, can't say great. But I appreciate their tot, and wishes as well. It was nice of them. Never thought of it even. I was just keeping mums till they started wishing me.

Tonight, family had planned dinner. Well, more like my dad's long time secretary, wanting to prepare a feast for us tonight at her place. Really thoughtful of her and the sister, saying that she is making my fav "Sambal Prawns". Daddy had told me this morning to call Fluffy too. Fluffy will be coming over after his evening performance.

Was hoping today to get my new mobile phone as mine is as cranky as ever. What are you expecting of a 5 year old phone right? Dad however, asked me to pass to him the phone when I get a new one. I know, I had narrowed down my options. But then now I've opened it up to check on Samsung models as theirs are not bad too. I've gotten Fluffy a white Samsung Corby and he loves it. Touch screen, what is there not to like? And good response too. I hope my phone though...can still stand it as I have many contacts in the phone. Hoping the latest to get my phone is by end of this week... *fingers crossed*

Hoping today to get off work at 6.30pm. Would be great to get out a little early once a while.

Hmmm...just recalling a friend booking me on a Friday...I just can't remember was it this week or the next. Sunday I'm booked already from lunchtime onwards. Tonight definitely booked; by family & Fluffy.

My best present to myself would be a new mobile phone...I know. I can't stand my phone already. It's acting up.

No comments: