Thursday, March 11, 2010

Samsung Jet?

Introducing the Samsung Jet!! Was recommended by a friend of mine who handles mobile phones. She knew I was searching for a suitable phone to replace my about 5 years old phone that has already started to have problems.



Was thinking of waiting later on, but it seems like everyone around me is asking me to get a new phone before something bad happens and I lose everything inside; from images to messages, from messages to contacts. They have a point.

Each time I see 2 of my friends, they will ask, "Have you got your new phone yet??"

=.="

I'm a flicker kind of person. A hard decision making person. That's the bad part when comes to choosing something to buy, especially things like these.

I had earlier blog that in Time For A Change entree that I was deciding between a Nokia and Sony Ericsson. Decided. To skip Sony Ericsson completely.

Thinking if I should get it tonight?? Hmmmmmmm.............tempting!!

No comments: