Last night I had spend my first night away from home and at my new place. It's cozy. I had manage to sleep not to long after I hit the my bed.
Simple, yet comfy. That's what I like about it. Middle size room. Only thing is that I still need a few small minor things; a few small furniture and maybe some small items. I need a table for my Macbook, don't like the idea on having it on the floor. But anyways, that can come later after I save up a bit :)
My room is simple; a bed, a cupboard, a shelves (I need one more of that), a table light...that's it. My housemate provided me with the bin for my rubbish, she says she has plenty. Curtains are also provided by my housemate...
I'm blessed that the past person had bought a carpark; so me and my another housemate have inside carpark. Now at least I don't have to park my car outside in the sun and where its dark and anything can happen to the car. Utilities bill are included in my rent. My housemate got the internet up and running (well, there are some glitches cos we can't seem to connect to the wireless for some reason) and she took a fast speed package since 3 people will be using it. Only thing is she needs to fix the heater in our toilets. I don't mind cold morning showers, but not cold showers at night! Brrr...
This month definitely I have overspend. Oh no, and its not shopping and splurges on simply things I like. These are of things that I will use eventually overtime (since we are getting the privileges about the warehouse sale stuffs) so I decided to spend there and bought LOTS. Huge splurge on beauty products (not makeup, toiletries)...but they're a good buy. At least I buy now it will last me a very long time. Not all are for me however - I bought for my mom too :) and 1 body wash for my dad since I never really get him anything (everyone uses shower gel, so that's the best I could get him).
Cham...daddy's day coming next month!! What to get him??? -.-"
Heeeelllllllllpppppppppppppp..................
Simple, yet comfy. That's what I like about it. Middle size room. Only thing is that I still need a few small minor things; a few small furniture and maybe some small items. I need a table for my Macbook, don't like the idea on having it on the floor. But anyways, that can come later after I save up a bit :)
My room is simple; a bed, a cupboard, a shelves (I need one more of that), a table light...that's it. My housemate provided me with the bin for my rubbish, she says she has plenty. Curtains are also provided by my housemate...
I'm blessed that the past person had bought a carpark; so me and my another housemate have inside carpark. Now at least I don't have to park my car outside in the sun and where its dark and anything can happen to the car. Utilities bill are included in my rent. My housemate got the internet up and running (well, there are some glitches cos we can't seem to connect to the wireless for some reason) and she took a fast speed package since 3 people will be using it. Only thing is she needs to fix the heater in our toilets. I don't mind cold morning showers, but not cold showers at night! Brrr...
This month definitely I have overspend. Oh no, and its not shopping and splurges on simply things I like. These are of things that I will use eventually overtime (since we are getting the privileges about the warehouse sale stuffs) so I decided to spend there and bought LOTS. Huge splurge on beauty products (not makeup, toiletries)...but they're a good buy. At least I buy now it will last me a very long time. Not all are for me however - I bought for my mom too :) and 1 body wash for my dad since I never really get him anything (everyone uses shower gel, so that's the best I could get him).
Cham...daddy's day coming next month!! What to get him??? -.-"
Heeeelllllllllpppppppppppppp..................

No comments:
Post a Comment