I haven't been having some good Japanese food lately. Yesterday I met up with Fluffy and he accompanied me to purchase some small stuffs I needed for my room. After we got everything, decided to go for dinner. Fluffy suggested Japanese, and I agree.
We headed straight to our destination. Was a really good suggestion as I was hoping to have a nice dinner. No need to be expensive; just felt like having something nice. We reached our destination, parked the car and headed straight to the restaurant.
Turned out we were the last lucky customer before they close the kitchen. We straight away ordered all that we wanted and waited.
We ordered several stuffs; Fluffy was worried if it was not enough. Luckily we didn't order more cos there was lots! Was a really good dinner, thanx so much dear :* was super full...
What we had...well, part of it only :pOnly pitied part is that I didn't get my dessert. They had forgotten to put it into the order...oh well, next round. I wanted the dessert so badly :(
2 comments:
You failed to mention which Jap Restaurant you went to, unless you want to keep it all to yourself.. LOL
Hahaha! Rakuzen in Plaza Damas, Hartamas :) better? Lol
Post a Comment