Monday, June 14, 2010

iPhone 3gs or 4g?

Yeah now Apple has finally came up with iPhone 4g!! But then again...think about it.

Malaysia is practically slow for the 4g technology. I've asked around for a few people's opinion...its great that there is the iPhone 4g now, but then we are not even close to it yet! And even if we did...it wouldn't be very stable. Also...iPhone 4g is the 1st prototype. It is always best to get the 2nd prototype when would have already probably fix those few bugs in the 1st model. And...I don't know when it will arrive here!! It's estimated about S.e.p.t.e.m.b.e.r...but who knows? If I decide to wait for the 2nd generation...then wait another 2 years?? OMG...

Also, video call...do I need one? Unless I have someone who has the phone function and decide to use it. Even so, even my family doesn't have it! I doubt I will use it...

Answer?

Maybe a 3gs will do instead of having to wait another 2 years for the 2nd generation of iPhone 4g.

Advices from people: Just get the most updated one currently and be happy with it.

No comments: